(there is a file i sent it to the helper Prompt We have discussed engineering ethics which discusses the philosophy of how we design and create things as engineers and we have discussed how our degree is used to design. Now that we understand these two concepts we can start to use our analysis skills on real world issues that have occurred. Please select an event from the past where a design has failed provide references including news reports on the incident show how information unfolded on the incident. With the information you gather construct what the problem was and discuss the facts and concepts. Using what we have discussed about design and the content of our degree plan apply the information to your discussion of the flaws in the design. Examples: ford pinto, titanic, Hindenburg, bridge collapse, rollercoaster flaws, major product recalls, etc. Resources Lecture 7,8,910,11,12,13,17, and 18 To receive credit for the assignment you must have this page stapled to the front of the assignment with you name and ID on it. Failure to do this will result in a zero. Assignment will not be accepted late. To receive credit assignment must be properly referenced. Thoroughly describe an event citing all references used /15 Frame the problem /15 Determine all facts for this incident /15 Define any concepts for this incident /15 Use your knowledge of design and our degree plan to help with framing the problem, determining facts and defining concepts. /15 The paper must be 1000 words excluding your works cited page /15 Size 12 font, double spaced /10 /100 Total Grade /100
The Cay Assignment Sheet ENGL 1020 ESL: Fall, 2018 For our third critical essay, you will be responsible for using two sources to write your essay: 1. The Cay, by Theodore Taylor 2. I Have a Dream, speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. Now that you have completed reading the novel, you must perform several critical readings of King’s speech that I have posted to our course Brightspace page. Once you have a good understanding of the content of King’s speech, you are going to choose one of the following thesis statement to answer. Thesis 1: Theodore Taylor’s historical novel The Cay is a direct statement on Martin Luther King Junior’s I Have a Dream speech. Thesis 2: In Theodore Taylor’s historical novel The Cay, Phillip is symbolically used to represent white society and the change Martin Luther King Jr. wanted to see in race relations in the United States. *Unless I have given you permission to use a thesis that echoes both the novel and MLK’s speech, you must choose one of the above. Total Points: 150
1900 word lab report not including method. DO NOT WRITE METHOD, CUSTOMER WILL WRITE IT. Follow this format:
Abstract: (roughly 350 words)
• Does the abstract convey concisely the background and aims of the study? Clearly summarise the main findings and the significance of the results.
Introduction: (roughly 350 words)
• Have the authors provided sufficient background information to identify the significance of the research question/problem to be addressed? Are the aims and objectives clearly defined?
• Has the relevant literature been reviewed and presented within the context of the current study?
Method: DO NOT DO THIS PART, IT WILL BE COMPLETED BY THE STUDENT
Results: (roughly 600 words)
• Are the data and results appropriately described and summarised in text (results pictures will be provided).
Discussion: (roughly 600 words)
• Are the results discussed within the framework of the original aims and objectives
• Are explanations for the results clearly presented
• Are the results discussed in relation to other, relevant studies
• Are the limitations of the methodologies/results identified and discussed
• Is there any speculation and generalisations appropriate to the data collected
Prac instructions PDF will be attached to help with context. Further detail and result images will be attached.
The goal is to analyze this theme as it relates to and provide answers/explanations/insight on how Middle Eastern states (countries) were created. The theme may also help explain the volatile socioeconomic and messy political conditions facing the region today. Critically evaluate events that took place in the inter-war years (World War I and II). Critical evaluation means you question motives, methods, strategies, and note the differences between theory, principles, and practice. It means you are able to pick apart arguments, evaluate evidence, and use events and the past to highlight your points. In other words, the objective is to analyze the impact of the oil in the Middle East since world war I and II as well the impact the oil today.
🗹TASK TWO SUBMISSION CHECKLIST: Did you? ? Identify a specific outbreak that crossed international boundaries. ? Provide a detailed description of the outbreak. ? Include a number of epidemiological determinants of the specific outbreak identified. ? Discuss the route of transmission. ? Provide the risk factors associated with the chosen disease. ? Discuss the effects on the community at the SYSTEMS level. ? Provide a detailed reporting protocol. ? Include two strategies to prevent an outbreak in your community. ? Use proper APA formatting.
Describe the current research in this area (the format should be similar to a review article). It should include
1) Basic background info (i.e. history of drug delivery for disease therapy; goal of these new current drug techniques and nanotechnology).
2) A detailed description of the biochemical topic or problem you researched (studying new drug delivery systems, or why this work is happening etc.).
3) A logical description of current and past research on the topic that explains the 3 different drug systems/techniques – DNA origami, red blood cells, and carbon nanoparticles. Write about each of the three delivery systems currently being studied explaining the experiment done and success and failures. Give a brief description of the results found for several research groups that are studying the topic of interest.
4) Write a conclusion summarizing the work and where future research in this area needs to focus. Be sure to talk about if the research was effective and why it is important to our society.
Sources must be research articles.
Please make sure you state and bold the thesis/claim. In the intro, please don’t forget to introduce the issue of Islamophobia. Include topic sentences in body paragraphs. Throughout you should also mention some of the causes, who are the people involved, the consequences, and in conclusion how can this problem be solved. You can also mention Muslim orientalism. Integrate quotes in a paragraph by introducing the quotation with a complete sentence, using an introductory or explanatory phrase. Use MLA citations. Also, please have critical in-depth analysis and thinking skills. Before you write please visit this link on how to write a good research argumentative essay. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/academic_writing/essay_writing/argumentative_essays.html
In addition, only use the sources that I will provide, (no outside sources)
Please, no outside sources. I will upload 2 more sources just in case you may need them later on.
1). Please read the files detailly and please follow the format and instructions 2).This assignment is your chance to explain how a marketing research practitioner wishing to research a specific issue should go about conducting the research (i.e. what type of research should be carried out, how and why you feel such choices are appropriate). 3).Please remember that this assignment is a Research Proposal – it asks you to only plan a hypothetical piece of research. You are NOT expected to collect any data for this assignment (i.e. you are not expected to actually carry out the empirical research that you will be describing in this assignment). 4). All you need to do is state what you wish to do in terms of carrying out additional research on the chosen topic and why your choices are appropriate. Include APA references please 5). READ ALL THE MATERIALS DETAILLY AND FOLLOW THREM!! 6). Avoid plagarism
1) Background of the Study (approx. 500 words):
• It should contain description of related studies and why your selected topic is important.
• Highlight the issue(s) related to your selected topic.
• A brief discussion of area covered: type of industry, markets etc.
2) Literature Review (approx. 500 words):
• Discuss literature survey done for your selected topic
• Critiquing the literature, development of arguments
3) Discussion (approx. 500 words):
• Provide your reflections or insights of the findings available in the literature that are related to your selected topic.
4) Conclusion (approx. 500 words):
• Conclude the report by summarizing the implications of your selected topic.
• Propose areas for future studies.
▪ Spacing ▪ Margin ▪ Length
▪ Font / Size
: 1.5 lines
: Left – 1.25”; Top / Bottom / Right – 1.00”
: Not less than 10 pages but not more than 20 pages (not inclusive of
title page, table of contents, references and appendices) : Times New Roman / 12
I have listed the Rubric below of all the instruction provided. Please look at the Rubric stated. It has all the information you need to write the paper. The name of the class I am in to write this paper is called Classification and terminology and this class has to deal with my major which is Health Informatics.