1900 word lab report not including method. DO NOT WRITE METHOD, CUSTOMER WILL WRITE IT. Follow this format:
Abstract: (roughly 350 words)
• Does the abstract convey concisely the background and aims of the study? Clearly summarise the main findings and the significance of the results.
Introduction: (roughly 350 words)
• Have the authors provided sufficient background information to identify the significance of the research question/problem to be addressed? Are the aims and objectives clearly defined?
• Has the relevant literature been reviewed and presented within the context of the current study?
Method: DO NOT DO THIS PART, IT WILL BE COMPLETED BY THE STUDENT
Results: (roughly 600 words)
• Are the data and results appropriately described and summarised in text (results pictures will be provided).
Discussion: (roughly 600 words)
• Are the results discussed within the framework of the original aims and objectives
• Are explanations for the results clearly presented
• Are the results discussed in relation to other, relevant studies
• Are the limitations of the methodologies/results identified and discussed
• Is there any speculation and generalisations appropriate to the data collected
Prac instructions PDF will be attached to help with context. Further detail and result images will be attached.